Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a Call engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a Phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying Read more about Team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a Phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- I just answered a call from 000-000-0000. The female voice was garbled but she was speaking Spanish. I replied in Spanish that I did not understand Spanish and hung up. Less than thirty seconds later I received a phone call from 669-2009 (no area code indicated on my caller ID), which I did not answer. Thephone rang long enough for my answering machine to pick up but there was no message on my answering machine. Just a dial tone.
- just got a call from this number 000-000-0000 around 5:30pm on my cell. i just ingored it. i got boostmobile.
- Also received 12 in past 3 days. The last time, I played Arnold's voice "You've been terminated". I hate these calls.
- Caller: Unknown
- Knows my full name and asks if I speak chinese.
Calls one after another when I don't pick up and it's been happening for the past month.
- Just hangs up every time I answer. I would love it if someone catches these people.
- Caller: Not known.
- This number shows up about every day on my caller ID. I have call my State Rep and asked if there is anything they can do, pass a bill or something. He said that my complaint is not the only one and that he is looking into it. I know this to be true because he did a press release stating that he and two State Senators were looking into telephone harassment. I am really sick of this number calling all the time. Also another number to watch is 877-892-4941. That is the phone number of a BUNCH of crooks. I filed a complaint yesterday with the FTC on these dudes!
- Caller: Unknown
- I received a call today from the 000-000-0000 number. I did not answer but as I'm on the "Do not call list" I wonder how they can get through?
I hate telemarketers and will never buy from them. I also put a Satanic curse on them and three generations of their ancestors. Why do they want to subject their ancestors to that I do not know.
- 1000-000-0000 They call and say they are calling from a medicare advantage plan and wold like to get me some info. Then start asking me questions about where to send the info. I said B&*%! if you are calling me then you should have an address to send the info. Put it in the f'n mail and quit calling me. BTW I am only 28
- Caller: Medicare Advantage Plan
- Has anyone ever looked at the adds on the side of this page (links) there is one called morph into any # and phone spoof. WTF?
- Direct Energy
- Caller: Direct Energy
- I got a call from this number about a half hour ago. I didn't look but couldn't believe that someone would be calling me at 7:20 AM on a Saturday morning. This voice in broken, baby English is asking me to come back to AOL. How RUDE! Like that is really going to make me want to come back to their insane service...
- Caller: america on line
- Got call from 000000000. I new it is a scam. Why would a legitimate business do this? Did not pick up. They left a generic message thats its urgent to contact them about my credit card account for lower interest. If they could only hear me...I said ' Go to Hell' Can't the authorities do something?
- Very annoying, all that shows up is 10000000000, doesn't leave a message, doesn't reply and hangs up if I answer the phone.
No one knows my number because it's brand new, and I haven't told anyone about it.
plus it is my cell phone, so why are they even calling?
- Caller: No Answer
- So this 000-000-0000 number called twice in less than 3 hours...Once it hung up on my brother and then it hung up on my husband when he went to answer it. I can definitely say that this is not the first time that it happened. I don't know what the heck it is, or who the heck it is..
- got a call from this number at 10:02pm tonight. i didnt have my cell phone on me, so i missed the call. what thr f*uck?
- I just got a call from the same number and it was Blockbuster Video reminding me that I have two movies out.
- Caller: Blockbuster
- I get this call everyday! They ask for a Hazel Keckley.....But i just hang up....and they do leave voice mail messages on my phone...omg i want them to die!!!
- Caller: unknown
- I missed a call from this number today, but I didn't get any voice mail ;/
but I think I know who that guy might be...
- We get the 000 000 0000 calls here too. Thanks to all the above for sharing their info.
- I get these all the time from AOL trying to get me to come back. They are so annoying... why would I?
- Caller: AOL