Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a Call engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a Phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying Read more about Team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a Phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- Heather, This number was on a postal card received through my door this week claiming I had won part of a £119,000 pounds prize, just had to ring the number back, card posted from Hong-Kong ! ....
- Heather, just found this on the web .... from a chap called Mr Levin who made the effort to call this number ! .... his card said -:
For Payment Call Toll Free (020) 3432 8070 Immediately. Payment Approved By Charles Sanders Pierce.
I Phoned the number, entered the Pin number, then the message said your payment will be sent ASAP, further into the call they said I would allso receive a free gift which would be a pearl and diamond necklace and I had to pay a £15 fee for postage, I ended the call when I heard that ....
- I too got a post card saying the same as above but have not rung the number
- Recieved postal card saying i won 119,613 and i am to ring 020 3432 8070. Company called brown davies and wright. payment approved by chares saunders pierce. tellsyou to ring this number and enter pin no. 19381214400 i did not ring as it sounds dodgy
- Caller: brown, davies & wright
- I also received a similar card saying to contact (changed th phone number) 0800 051 3884 to claim my share of £119,613.00 and enter the pin no., "from" PO Box 554, GPO, Hong Kong ..................I wish !!
- Caller: Brown, Davies & Wright
I HAVE THIS MORNING SAT 09 03 2013 ONE OF THESE SAME CARDS FROM
( BROWN DAVIES & WRIGHT ) FROM PO BOX 554 GPO HONG KONG I DO NOT INTEND TO PHONE THIS NUMBER AS IT APPEARS TO BE A OBVIOUS SHAM BUT I DO INTEND TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BOX NO IF I CAN WATCH THIS SPACE
REGARDS MR JTJ
- Caller: BROWN,DAVIES & WRIGHT
- DaveDeeDaniels replies to M.T.I just received a post card to day saying contact this same number I called the number but know
ones on the other side of the line just to tell every body out there I think its all a scam
from Hong Kong you dont get money for nothing? take care one and all
- my wife just got the samepostcard it sed ring this and clam your applicable share yer like we r all thet stoped over in the uk not
- Caller: brown.davies&wright
- I received a postcard saying I had won a share of £119.623.00 and to call free on 08000513884 to claim.I don't trust this sort of thing so havnt tried it
- Caller: brown davies & wright
- I,too received a card giving theses details. I am ignoring it in any case a genuine cash award would not be detailed on an open postcard, Do not be temptrd.
- Just received a card this morning. As the number is easy to trace why cant the police get an address and close this scam. down.
- JCH replies to M.T.My dad keeps getting these sort of things all the time, he lives with us, how do I stop them
- lbpa replies to sir-mart| 10 repliesreceived same card. gave my details. wished i hadn't. about to ring bank to stop any transactions. hope this works. rang the number today and it does not exist. never normally that stupid.
- Aletta Pearce replies to lbpa| 9 repliesI also received a post card in Cape Town with the same info as everyne. However my toll free number to call is 010 500 9147 ! Sure it is a scam. Aletta Pearce, Rondebosch. East, Cape Town.
- My Mum has just recieved one of these post cards!! Shes 84 and if I wasnt around she would fall scams like this! its so scary!
- Hi Sir I jst gt a postal card say I won R1.482551.00 n I doubt to call de tol free number which is 0105009147,PETER 4rom SA n prompted with de pin.
- Call type: Telemarketer
- Peter replies to Aletta Pearce| 1 replyU mean Aletta,I gt dis kind of letter as well n I thut its real bt as 4de pin number hw shud I use it.
- E.J.L. replies to Aletta Pearce| 2 repliesI received a similar card in Durbanville, Cape Town. Same toll free number - 010 500 9147. Who are these people ... ?
- Suidwester replies to E.J.L.| 1 replyI got the same card also with this number (010 500 9147). I live in Namibia. I phoned and it just give an engaged tone. Luckily I googled it and found this page! Definately a scam. I mean how many people can won 1.482,551.00 million???
- I also recived a post card this morning toring a toll free No : (020) 34328070 to confirm That i was the Person to whom??? was intitaled to the £20, 850 pounds after reading your comments
i will no ring it sound fishy to me it is now heading for the shreeder thanks fo your comments
- Caller: IPD Postal address