Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a Call engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a Phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying Read more about Team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a Phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- I work until the wee hours. People know this and don't call me at 7:00am but someone called my cell phone from this number this morning. When I answered the call I heard a recorded message that said something to the extent of "the extension you dialed is invalid". What the heck? I called the number back and got a message saying the number I had dialed wasn't in service or was invalid. So I wind up getting woke up, hours early, and don't even have a chance of giving whoever the heck did it a piece of my mind! Argh!!! Companies (I'm assuming it was a company) shouldn't be able to hide their identities behind fake phone numbers! How is this even legal?
- Hang up.
- Came up on YouMail with an ID of sharon smith. 2 second voice mail was the beginning of a recorded announcement then hung up. Obviously another hijacked number making its rounds.
- left no message
- Rec'd call around 12:15. When I answered I got "the extension you dialed is invalid" and then it hung up. Not calling back.
- I got a robo-call from this number today at noon telling me it was "consumer services from my credit card company". I currently do not have any credit cards. This is obviously a scam. if you get a call from this number, hang up.
- Caller: "consumer services from my credit card company"
- I did not answer and they did not leave a message.
- Wow I just got a call from the same number. They left no voice mail. What is this?
- Called me around 11am today. Didn't answer and received no voicemail. I called it back out of curiosity and got nothing. It's labelled as being from Eustis, Florida, if that means anything to anybody.
- I just received a call from this number. It was an automated message from my so called credit card company giving me the opportunity to lower my interest rate today only.. SCAM!!!
- Of course its not legal. Anyone doing illegal things isn't going to care that they stole someone's phone number and calls at odd hours. I guarantee it wasn't a legitimate company.
- Caller: scam
- Just received a call from this number - I did not answer, and they did not leave a message.
- Bill in Riverside, CA replies to MC in NCMysterious. I also received a phone call from this number about 2 minutes ago. I did not answer. (thanks to the organizers who put together this website)
- Just got a call too.. No message.
- Just got this and let it roll over since I didn;t recognize the number. It says it's from Florida, and I know noone from there thawt would be contacting me. Creditors included. I'm sure this must have been an annoying robo-call, since I didn't activate it by speaking, thus there was no message left.
- Plucking scumbags using a spoofed number on the National DNC list. Called my cell 4 times today, starting at 4:40 AM. These mucus coated fecal logs need to have their eyelids cut off and then blasted with salt water.
- Caller: SCAM
- Call type: Telemarketer
- just received call from this number on mobile. left no message. I just blocked it.
- I also just got a call & rejected it. They didn't leave a vm
- I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD, AND I WAS ASKING QUESTIONS, AND HE TOLD ME TO STOP ASKING SO MANY DUMB QUESTIONS, AND TO STICK MY FINGER UP MY [***]. He also said [***] like me need to go kill themselves.
- Caller: Cosumer Some bs
- Returned call like seconds after it hung up, says phone number was disconnected.. So I am guessing ROBO caller...