Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a Call engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a Phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying Read more about Team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a Phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- We have received several calls from this number but no one answers on the
- Caller: don't know
- I have been receiving phone calls from 480-383-2290. These people call every 3 minutes. I have received 16 phone calls since yesterday afternoon. This is beyond harassment.
- Caller: GREEN TREE (?)
- I have received 5 calls from this number just this morning. I try to call it back and a recording tells me it I've reached an invalid extention at Greentree. Greentree needs to have someone on the other end of this line to answer a return call or they need to stop calling customers. This seems like harassment to me!!
- This rude offensive bunch have called my home several times asking for Carol. When told them to cease they abruptly hung up on me.I'd like to know exactly who they are to complain to the Illinois Attorney General.Abne the number that shows up on my caller id saiys it is an invalid extension.
- Company is called Green Tree Financial Their real number is 1-800-950-1233. They are some scum sucking. low-life financial services company. The number 480-383-2290 is a ruse they use. I think their office in Tempe Arizona is the one to blame.If you have never done biz with them, they are skip tracing. Maybe they are trying to find out information about a neighbor. Call the customer number like I did and scream loud and clear. The one woman I got was screaming at me! They will not stay on the phone long enough to hear you out. They deserve all the abuse you can heap on them! Their Consumer Services Center is in Rapid City SD.See number above.
- Caller: Green Tree Financial Services.
- i just got this call and i didn't answer and i think it is just a big scam trying to steal your money and trying to get you to tell them information like your name address and social security numbers and i got an email from africa saying if i send $353 to them they will give me $10,000,000 so i think these people are related.
- well I get calls from that number, I live in WV i have an unlisted phone number and am on a do-not-call list. I also have a-1 credit and no fincial problems but maybe th eprevious owner of myhome did or did not but they truly do not answer on the other end and i am happy to know I am not alone.
Also i get emails and i have been told by reliable sorces they are scam artists
so be ware and do not answer this harrassing number
- oh BOB i have to tell you that i too got emails from other countries and it was from green tree and it said that they got my info from monster.com i was on that site but my info was deleted 6 months ago . Monster emailed me and told me never to open mail from this site it is a money laundry site that offers u a job then tells u to collect debts using your own checking account and they will take if from there OMG how stupid can people think we all are and i feel sorry for people that are obviously calling numbers for them. BuT i have no tolerence
they are indeed the same i just have no clue how they find info unless it is via applying for employment that i have done online lately
good luck to all
- I get calls from this number up to 10 times a day.When I pick it up no one is there.
- Caller: Green Tree
- These people obviously do not know how to collect and are from the old scream and shout school. I'll bet the place is a call center hell hole for employees. I feel badly for people who have to work in these places. It is almost like economic slavery. Some companies like to put their call centers in [***] hole small towns where there are little to no good jobs and the people who work there have to work for low wages and put up with abuse or else move to where better jobs exist. Talk about an industry that needs union representation...maybe with the new administration, this may begin to happen. I am not a union man, but there places where it would be beneficial.
- Caller: Green Tree
- I just saw this # 1-480-383-2290 on my cell phone and they never left a message. I hope someone catches this person and get what is coming to them.
- OMG these people are heartless and inconsiderate They call wee hours of the morning and evening and they don't care if you have a family issue or not they only want there money!!!!
hopefully this company doesn't stay around much longer google their name and you will see all the complaints~~ horrible
- Caller: green tree
- I get calls every day, they start from morning to late evenings. My husband and I are separated and I told them that he no longer lives at this address. They are very rude and personal. Every day they call and we go over the same thing of me telling them he doesn't live here. I finally got so angry and told the lady I was speaking to that I would get my lawyer on them. She repeatedly tells me that they will continue to call as long as they don't have another number to reach my husband. It's aggravating as h--ll when they start calling from 7am to 10pm every day. These people really need to be stopped.
- Caller: Dept Collector
- I get calls every day, they start from morning to late evenings. My husband and I are separated and I told them that he no longer lives at this address. They are very rude and personal. Every day they call and we go over the same thing of me telling them he doesn't live here. I finally got so angry and told the lady I was speaking to that I would get my lawyer on them. She repeatedly tells me that they will continue to call as long as they don't have another number to reach my husband. It's aggravating as h--ll when they start calling from 7am to 10pm every day. These people really need to be stopped.They can't even call you at a decent hour of morning or evening. Then they are very rude when you tell them the person doesn't live in the home. Then they more or less don't believe anything that you tell them, at least that's how they make me fill.
- Caller: Dept Collector
- This is the main automated switchboard number for Gree Tree Servicing and I believe they are a lender of last resort for mortgages. Bank of America has sold a number of home equity loads that are in default and are intent on maximizing their gains on these loans. They are not easy to work with and should be highlighted to state AG's offices..
- Caller: Gree Tree Servicing
- i have gotten calls from this number, they leave no msg, and when i called back once to find out who was calling, it was some company i never heard of called greentree.
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO OFFICIALLY OR LEGALLY MAKE THEIR LIFE HELLL? IF SO THEN POST IT SO WE CAN ALL GANG UP AND COMPLAIN LEGALLY AND PUT THEM TO A STOP.
- Caller: GREENTREE
- I received numerous calls this afternoon from 480-383-2290. I tried to reach the Greentree Financial Services through the 800-950-1233 but no answer. I googled Green Tree Servicing and was able to find another 800 number. It is 800-643-0202. I called and reached an automated menu. Keep hitting "0" until you reach someone live. After hitting "0" multiple times, I finally reached an agent and asked that my number be removed from the calling list. You will be asked for your phone number, although reluctant to comply....concerned that it would do no good..., I eventually decided to give it a go. I was getting so many repeated phone calls, that it couldn't get any worse. Well, the good news...my number was removed from the calling list and the calls have stopped. Thank you, Jesus!
- Caller: Financial Services
- Sorry...I must correct myself. The calls have not stopped and AT&T said that they can nothing about it. Said something about going through call trace...??? Spoke with Green Tree Fin corp again and they just took my number again and submitted a removal from the list. Green Tree said that it may take a day or two in order for the their calling lists to be updated. That I may continue to get these calls until the system is purged. Awful, ...
- Caller: Financial Services
- Green Tree Servicing LLC is a mortgage servicing company. I have a Palatine, IL address for them.
- Caller: Green Tree Svc
- 2 calls 11/17/09 9:48am & 11/16/09 10:27am
Hangs up on answering
- Caller: none shown