Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a Call engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a Phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying Read more about Team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a Phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- I'm in NZ, also got the call today, I answered the phone, but no response from other side of the phone
- I got one about 7seconds ago and another 30secs before that, I did not answer the call cause it seemed a bit suspicious.
- Zac replies to ZacI'm also from New Zealand
- Also got a call. Am in NZ, didn't pick up as was 3:30am in Ontario. I got a call about 2 weeks ago from the same number as well
- I just got a call from this number, answered and they hung up straight away. Regret answering in case they now hacked into my phone or something :/
- Anon replies to AnonADDING: Also from NZ
- Ditto! Didn't answer, also from New Zealand. Second phonecall from Canada....
- I have recieved 2 calls from this number over the last 2 months, very weird, have not answered.
- Answer the call sounds like Indian voice cant tell and said my name so hanged up and was man who spoke
- Caller: account
- kaz replies to KazAlso From NZ
- Hacker? Got this didn't answer I'm in nz too
- kaz replies to Laura| 1 replySeems to be in Nz only calls sounded like a indian on the phone saying something hello im from account said my name and I hanged up . Been looking at other comments from different sites asking for credit card details . as not sure how they got my number as don't have one.
- I'm not from NZ. But I'm from Australia and this number seems to be calling me too, I didn't pick up, but I definitely think it's a scam
- Caller: +1 (647) 225-6295
- I'm from Aus and it just happened to me I didn't answer this has happened a couple of times in the last few weeks
- Al replies to BYep. Oz for me too. Just added it to my blocked list like the last Canadian number that called and didn't leave a message. Assume it's a Skype number that has been purchased rather than a genuine caller based in Canada.
- Received a call from this number twice now in the last couple of weeks. I'm from Aus, didn't answer the calls.
- tina replies to kazgot one today same number Iam in australia would have been 330 in ontairo
- Cold call from someone trying to sell something to do with foreign exchange currency trading, pretty obvious scam.
- Call type: Telemarketer
- Penny replies to BrendanYes, it is some type of account management 'I'm not selling you anything'. They also knew my name - although I said it wasn't who they'd asked for. They kept talking anyway.
- Just received the call but they were looking for someone else. He hung up when I said that I wasn't her and didn't know who she was
- Caller: Didn't say