Steps to Begin a Wholesale OrganizationITW (Global Telecoms Week) can be a yearly meeting platform for world wide wholesale telecom operators. Annually the event attracts almost 2, 000 businesses and 6000 and delegates. Receive a Call engaged at the function and met prominent worldwide telecom providers. Opportunities to enlarge our vendor network in unitedstates southamerican regions were researched.
The ACC is just one of Asia s most anticipated events attended by industry leaders in wholesale fixed and cellular carriers, for example networks providers, retail services and service providers, industry communication and ICT service providers and enablers, and organizations from the venture marketplace.
Carrier Neighborhood is coordinating its 6th Annual Singapore 20-16 GCCM, on 30th 31st might 20-16 in The Fullerton Hotel. Team Obtain A Phone will probably soon be attending the function to set up new method of trading and to help grow present ventures. Receive a Phone had previously attended Singapore 2015 GCCM and'd obtained satisfying Read more about Team G-C all place to wait GCCM Singapore 20-16.
15 th might 2015 had been a thrilling afternoon for everybody in receive a Phone the beta edition of the VOIP mobile program was ready to get "realworld" testing. The theory was to disperse the program to a larger audience out of the app-development team to inspect the realtime functionality of this program.
- This phone number is driving me crazy. I pick up the phone and they hang up. Keep calling me and not leaving voice mail. It is a waste my cell phone minute. By the way I have great credit and don't owe any one money and I don't deserve to be harrassed by these people.
- Received a message from this number today trying to find someone with the same last name but different first name than my husband. Called to let them know they had the wrong number. I believe this is a collection agency as they kept referring to a file number, but even when I asked he would not say. He was trying to convince me that I was lying to him as he said my phone number had been "verified". I don't know what that means. Yes, it is a phone number...the same phone number I have had since 1993. I hope they find the person they are calling for and leave me alone!
- They keep calling my house asking for my daughter by name, I tell them she doesn't live with me but the girl is very rude and says she knows I babysit my daughters kids, which I do. I have asked them repeatedly to stop calling my house. My daughter is almost 30 and I have nothing to do with any of her bills, how do stop these harassing phone calls? I've reported them to the National Do Not Call List which my number is on.
- Caller: 866-522-9392
- These people have been harassing me for quite sometime. The person they are asking for does not live at the number they are calling. I've asked them repeatedly to stop calling, but to no avail they are continuing to call. I've also reported them to the Nation Do Not Call List, but they are still continuing to call.
- Caller: FRS Collection
- These people have been calling me from this number saying that I owe money for a credit card that I took out. The authorization is being disputed is there anything that I can do about stopping the calls?
- These people keep calling my number and when I answer they hang up until this morning.They ask for my wifes son who is disabled and stays with us sometimes.He is on SSI and the caller threaten to get his check stopped.I called them back and they said nobody from their office said that but this was a lie because I answered the phone.In my opinion they were threatening to violate federal law as per the federal fair debt collection act and I told them that if they called back that I would call the FBI and they told me to go ahead.These people are scum.If anyone else was threaten in this manner the government should investigate.In my opinion they were as good as committing fraud by deception in the threat they made.
- These people call me all the time asking for 2 or 3 different people that aren't me or anyone I've ever heard of.
- Every time this number calls me they tell me that I have an important message. Then I wait and it says "All of our representitives are busy" Im getting very pissed off as these [***] call me at work and while Im at school. If they would tell me what the hell is going or maybe leave a message, I could do something. Im not going to wait on the phone for someone to start talking, especially if youre the one who called. BACK OFF.
- every time this number calls, nobody's there and it calls every day, I guess its on an autodialer! I just ignore it and go on with my life
- Receiving calls at all times of day for Ashcraft. No idea who this is but call backs find no answer at the number
- We have all become victims of our Government who allows people to operate such schemes against the very people who pays their salaries. The American people deserve better than this and needs to flood the offices of their Representitives with a loud voice that we no longer will put up with this kind of HARASSMENT... Remember Election time is coming!!!!
- I, too have beengetting calls from this number for the past 2 days. They do not leave a message. The one time that I was able to answer the phone, it stated that all representatives were busy and to please hold on the line for the next available one. They only call my office line and it is getting VERY ANNOYING!!!
- I have been getting calls from this number for the past few days. My mother called them back and asked them who they were or what they were about and they wouldn't say. They told her that they needed my cell phone number in order to take it off of thier call list. She wasnt going to give them my number again though. I will just wait and see what happens in the next few days.
- Caller: FRS Collection Agency
- these people call me in the morning before 7am and i amd sick of it. they laugh when i call them back and ask them to stop calling me. the girl is rude as hell and disrespectful. i called them and ask them to stop and they laugh and when i answer the phone they hang up.
- These people are very rude. They keep calling for my son who no longer lives at home. I asked for their address and they would not give it to me. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he would not give me an adress either. They kept asking me what I wanted an address for. The supervisor then hung up on me. I called back and asked for a web adress and got the sme run around. Finally she told me they would remove my number.
- Caller: F.R. S.
- Just got a call from this number regarding a credit card turned over to their collection agency. Said her name was Mary. When I told her she had the wrong people, she gave me an address that is in another we have never even been to and is some distance away. Then she wanted my husband's last 4 SS numbers.
- Caller: FRS
- I keep getting calls from a different number now...866-415-2400...they ask to speak to someone with same last name but different first name. I told her that she had the wrong number...very rudely, she stated that she did not have the wrong number and for me to get the person she asked about...I asked what the name of the company was and she said she would not let me know that...she would not let me know what the company did either...I suspect fraud and told her that, she hung up. To get the name of the company that called, I had to call the number listed in my phone.
- Caller: FRS
- THEY CALL ME AT WORK AND AT HOME AT ALL HRS AND DAYS .. TELL ME ITS AN ATTORNEY
BY THE NAME OF ROBERT SANDERS. ONE TIME MY ELDERLY MOTHER IN LAW WHO SPEAKS NO ENGLISH ANSWERED MY HOME PHONE AND WHEN HE CALLE DME AGAIN HE TOLD ME TO STOP
PRETENDING I AM ONLY SPANISH SPEAKING...
LOTS OF HARASSMENT FROM THIS PEOPLE.
- Caller: DPS
- THEY CALLED MY OFFICE ASKING FOR MY DAUGHTER SAYING THEY WANTED TO MAIL HER A SETTLEMENT CHECK AND WHERE COULD THEY MAIL IT THIS GUY ROB THOUGHT HE WAS DEALING WITH AND INDIOT...THESE UNEDUCATED IDIOTS NEED TO GET THEMSELVES REL JOBS
- Another site has this number listed for Financial Recovery Services.
As long as the debt is not yours, contact a credit attorney. You may be able to sue them for damages for the harassing calls.
- Caller: Financial Recovery Services